Highly effective and user-friendly for any lay rescuer is able to detect and automatically analyse the victim’s heart rate and capable of delivering one or more defibrillation shocks if a ventricular fibrillation (VF) or ventricular tachycardia (VT monomorphic or polymorphic with heartbeat >180) is detected.
The energy is supplied by an exponential truncated biphasic (B.T.E.) electric shock capable of self-adapting to the patient’s thoracic impedance.
Saver One is available in two models:
- Semi- Automatic with shock button
- Fully Automatic able to administer a shock (if required) with no shock button for the user to press
Both Saver One models are available with two energy level versions:
- Standard Maximum output at 200J Saver One Semi-Automatic (SVO-B0001)
- Power Maximum output at 360J Saver One Semi-Automatic (SVO-B0002)
- Standard Maximum output at 200J Saver One Fully Automatic (SVO-B0847)
- Power Maximum output at 360J Saver One Fully Automatic (SVO-B0848)
Both Saver One models can be used with Non-Rechargeable Battery Li-SOCI2 (SAV-C0903) or Rechargeable Battery Li-Ion (SAV-C0011).
Furthermore they can be used with Adult Defibrillation Pads (SAV-C0847) or Pediatric Pads (SAV-C0016).